Saturday 25 April 2009

New Kit

Hi my lil munchkins sorry i been quite had a lot on at home but all is back to normal i hope lol
well i have a new kit in store tonight for you all
This kit was made with my little grandson in mind soft, cute and sweet There’s so many possibilities with this kit its endless I had a lot of Fun making this one and I hope you do too!
www.heartbeatzcreationz.com


You will get
12 papers
2 beaded words
1 hot air balloon
3 bedtime fairies
2 books
7 bows
2 bow ribbons
3 brads
3 buttons
2 candles
1 clock
2 clouds
1 curled ribbon
2 fasteners
4 frames
1 glitter filled star
2 glittered stars
1 matt
1 moon
1 owl
1 pearl circle
1 rain bling
2 ribbons
2 ribbon eyelets
1 scattered sequins
1 heart ribbon
1 star chain
1 star strip
1 tag
1 teddy bear
1 wand
2 windows
4 word arts

2 comments:

  1. Yippppeee I love this! I'll be at the store to buy it soon, gotta con the old man out of some money lol. Hugs,Vicki

    ReplyDelete