Sunday 10 May 2009

NEW P.T.U KIT

Morning all hope ya all doing well i got my new kit finished at last
so now i guna chill for a lil bit ummm yeah rite with my lot dnt think so
some how lol well i hope you like the new kit and have fun with it


I just love Mystical Fantasy so I made this kit it’s full of just that
Mystical fantasy to let your imagination run wild I no a few stunning tubes that would go great with this kit
Kit Contains
15 papers
2 benches
1 birdbath
2 bubbles
2 butterflies
1 butterfly strip
2 buttons
1 clear bubble
2 clouds
2 fantasy girls
2 feathers
2 fences
2 folded ribbons
2 frames
1 gazebo
2 glitter doodles
1 glitter frame
2 heart glitter charms
2 humming birds
1 key
2 laced up bows
1 orb on stand
1 pearl circle
2 ponds
2 ribbon bows
5 roses
3 shiny bows
2 sparkles
1 star curtain
1 swirly ivy
1 tree
3 unicorns
2 wings
1 wire

No comments:

Post a Comment