Wednesday 1 July 2009

NEW P.T.U KITS IN STORES AND TAGS TO SHOW

morning all well i have 2 new kits for you they are available over at the scrappin divaz and will be
at others stores soon as i have upload them lol

the first is called

BALLERINA GIRL


THE NEXT IS CALLED

YUMMY

I ALSO MADE A TAGGER SIZE AS WELL FOR THIS KIT
I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM AND WUD LOVE TO SEE ANY TAGS MADE WITH THEM
XXX

I ALSO HAVE SOME TAGS TO SHOW USING MY KITS THE FIRST IS BY MY SWEET
FRIEND VICKI OF PINK PRINCESS SCRAPS
SHE USED MY PLAYTOY KIT

thanks hun i loveeee it just stunning

the next is from my sweet friend kristi of scrappin divaz designz
she used my playtoy kit and cinderella kit


she has also tuted these which you can find the tuts here and here
thanks hun these are just stunning xxx

and the next tag is by my friend rachel she used my free misfits rock

thanks hun i loveeeee it stunning
well thats it for now off to shops have a great day xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment