Tuesday 15 September 2009

FREEBIE Are You Ready for the Old Skool Blog Train!!

i joined my first blog train yay for me lmao i came together with  other designers
to bring you memories of Old Skool there are many different decades in this blog train
 i went with a fifties kit
we all live in different time zones so some may not have their parts up yet. please be sure to check back again
 heres my part of this fabby train hope you all have FUN FUN FUN
taggers size
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR A CLOSER LOOK



YOU CAN GET IT HERE

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this fun kit!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't have anything for the 50's and this kit would be hard to top! Thank you for a great share! :-)CM2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeehhh! FAB KIT hun! Thank you for sharing your hard work. Snagging. Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing! Reminds me of the road trips my mom & dad used to force upon my sisters and me every weekend LOL! Arghh those dusty country roads in the midwest! We were rewarded though, with a stop at some roadside diner along the way and enjoyed our burgers and strawberry shakes...and the gum machine prize. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your all so welcome so glad you like it i had fun making it xxx

    ReplyDelete